Seeking an IT Tester to assist with planning and testing the Objective application and related tools and utilities across a combination of Windows and Solaris platforms.
· Engage with development teams to understand the scope of product releases and develop acceptance criteria
· Develop test plans, test scenarios and/or test scripts for a specific release.
· Undertake testing activities including functional, performance, load, integration and regression testing for each release cycle.
· Report and track the resolution of issues as they are found in testing.
· Assist with issue triaging
· Develop test reports
· Develop automated testing capability if required.
1. 2+ years experience in software application testing.
2. Demonstrable experience with the various stages of testing.
2. Knowledge of testing in a Windows, Solaris and Oracle environment.
3. Proven ability to produce documentation in a clear and concise manner.
4. Security clearance at NV1 or higher.
1. Automated testing with scripting languages and XML
2. Experience with the Objective records management system / outline experience with alternative EDRMS platforms.
3. Relevant tertiary qualifications
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com or fill out the form below.